Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 5 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am 
Full Time Tart

I'm going to sound repetitive here, but I really, really hate Blended Family. You guys know those kids in literature? Like: Pollyanna and the girl from Uncle Tom's Cabin and Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm? Those sweet, precious kids full of love and goodness that warmed the heart of bitter, frozen spinsters and cranky old geezers and made everyone pull together in joyous harmony? Well, let's pretend these brats formed a Justice League. Let's pretend someone cloned them so there are actually two of each of them.

That's the Blended Family crew. I hate these guys.

So far, I'm counting four installments of this monumental Sue-a-thon. We have the first Blended Family, the second, where Leo is kidnapped and the two families need to work together to save him, and the third, which looked suspiciously like a Leonardo Is Buddha/God/Kung Fu-Action Jesus. I can't be having with that. I think I'd spontaneously combust. Maybe someday I will wade through Blended Family: Darkness and Light, but I am not yet strong enough, my pilgrims. Oh, no.

So, what I'm tackling with you here today is Blended Family: Same As It Never Will Be. All I can say to that title is: "Yes, THANK GOD."

Last edited by Ivy-chan on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:46 pm 
Full Time Tart

Location: The eye of the storm (or something similarly witty)
:lol: :lol: :lol: *claws her way across floor, gasping for breath*

I LOVE you for writing these things, and I just had to tell you so. Only one problem--I can barely survive ONE Review Theater about every week or so because I laugh so hard. I mean, it takes my stomach that long to recover in between, and here you throw THREE IN ONE DAY!!! You clearly don't know your own power-- I barely survived, I was laughing so hard! Especially at this:

"Makes a person want to cremate Klunk and pour his ashes in his cereal"

You are a goddess!
KameTerra

Icon by Mainframe

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:26 am 
Tart Admin

I made something for you in honor of this log and all your badfic reviews... go check the gift section :D

Aub

Huey: Why can't life be more like Star Wars?
Caesar: Well, then Jar-Jar Binks would be real, and there'd be a bunch of Ewoks running around--nobody wants that.
Huey: A small price to pay if the people you love could come back as blue ghosts.
--The Boondocks

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]